Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice adheres to the General Medical Services Contract for the provision of healthcare services:
- Coronary heart disease
- Chronic kidney disease
- Learning difficulties
- Mental illness
- Drug monitoring - for Warfarin and certain drugs for rheumatoid arthritis, colitis etc.
- Cervical smears
- Contraceptive services - including the fitting of caps, coils and implants and emergency contraception.
- Child health surveillance
- Childhood Immunisations - Immunisation clinics held on a Tuesday afternoon at the surgery (Appt only)
- Joint injections
- General health checks - including advice on smoking and diet.
- Maternity services - regular antenatal and postnatal clinics are held at the surgery with care shared between the midwife and the doctor.
- Minor surgery - including Excisions and removal of Toenails
- Vaccinations and immunisations - including influenza, pneumonia and travel.
My Health Online
The surgery is pleased to announce that all services are now available using My Health Online. You can now order your repeat prescriptions and make or cancel appointments .If you wish to sign up to this service, please fill in our Request for Online Services (Adult) or Request for Online Services (Child). Once we have received your completed form and Photo ID (we are unable to proceed with your application until we have seen proof of ID) then we will initiate an email that you will be able to use to register and login to our online services. We have put an easy link to My Health Online below for your convenience.
Text Messaging Service
The surgery has now introduced a new text messaging service, in which we will be able to contact you to remind you that your Disease Monitoring is due. If you wish to receive this service, please complete our CVS Text Messaging Service authorisation form.